Fluffy Yoghurt Pancakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Source: Adapted from Mountain Mama Cooks
Makes four pancakes, enough for one hungry person. If you don't have any yoghurt around, just replace the bicarbonate of soda with baking powder.
- 60 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 60 g yoghurt or plain soya yoghurt
- 60 ml milk or milk substitute
- 1½ tsp flaxseed meal soaked in 30 ml boiling water, ideally overnight
- 15 g olive oil or melted butter
- Mix all the things together and then fry.
- Flip over when bubbles appear on the top surface, or when the base is browned.