Students' Chocolate Pie
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: None
My friend Robert Billen came up with this interesting mix of chocolatey goodness when we were at Uni. Student desserts at their greatest. Other varieties of Angel Delight work rather well too.
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 3tbsp Golden Syrup
- 1tbsp chocolate sandwich spread
- 1 sachet (to make ~300ml) chocolate Angel Delight
- Crush the digestive biscuits into fine peices and put into a mixing bowl.
- Mash in the golden syrup, followed by the chocolate spread. You may want to warm up these two ingredients first to make them easier to work with.
- Turn into a 15-20cm cake/pie tin and press down firmly to make a base.
- Make up the Angel Delight and pour it over the biscuit mixture.
- Leave to cool down in the fridge for a few minutes.