Cooking time: 20 minutes
Adapted from: Adapted from Cook it Simply
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300 ml passata
- 350 g mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 100 -150g greek yoghurt
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Simmer the onions in just under half the tomato juice until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the mushrooms are at your preferred softness
- Stir in the yoghurt, and heat through gently but don't boil.
- Serve seasoned with parsley on rice.